Tuesday, July 21, 2015


Oh, blog how I feel like I have neglected you. But I am so tired. This momma is having a rough time staying awake today due to the massive amounts of fun I had this weekend (#natyouraveragebach).

Friday was a crazy, stressful and fast day. After work, I got my nails done. Felt so good, but took a long time. I had to rush home to get Walter and take him to his grooming appointment. Then rush home, so my husband could help my dad and his friend fix a leaky faucet outside. But then Walter's appointment went too long and it was almost time for my hair appointment (I really thought I could get all these appointments done in one day...nope). So my husband had to pick up Walter, and I stayed at the house as long as I could (my appt was only 5 minutes away) and then my dad took over watching the girls temporarily until my husband got back.

I got my hair done and it felt so good. Blown out and all, I looked gorgeous. Then I came home to the babes and proceeded to get spit up on (story of my life) and had to pick up dinner and somethings from my trip. So I headed out with fabulous hair, spit up on my shirt and sort of put together. Life as a mommy, I tell ya. And then I still needed to pump and pack for my trip. I think I got done at 11 pm. Ugh. And I had to be up at 4:45 am for my trip.

But then the fun happened all weekend. I can't keep up with the girls as much as I would have liked to, but I still had a great time. I love those girls and can't wait to share Nathalie's wedding day by her side.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend...I have so many more (over a couple hundred), but these will give you an idea of all the pretty amazing ladies I hung out with this weekend.
Even though it rained a ton (tropical storm with massive lightening and thunder) in San Diego, we went to a pool party, nightclub, bars and so much more. Thank you so much to T and M for planning this weekend. Now hopefully my liver recovers in time for Nathalie's wedding (one month from tomorrow)!